We welcome families to come and walk through our preschool, however we would appreciate a phone call to organise an appointment so you and your child can receive a one on one tour of our preschool. Walk throughs are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 9.30am to 11.30am.
Spaces are limited, please contact us to see if any positions are available.
If you are interested in a position at our Preschool you can at anytime submit an online waiting list application.
Click to follow the link to the waiting list
PROCEDURES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
Fees are to be in advance at all times. We have several payment options. OPTION 1.) Monthly payments due in weeks 1, 3 and 6 of each term. Option 2.) Two half term payments due in weeks 1 and 4. Option 3.) Full term payment due in week 3.
$30 x 4 year olds per child, per day (turning 4 years before the 31st of July2016)
$48 x 3 year olds per day, per child (non funded)
Reduced fees are available for families who hold Healthcare cards.
$20.00 one off per child - Membership to Preschool Association fee.
- Glenbrook Preschool is a CASH FREE service. Fees can be paid by Electronic Funds Transfer via Internet Banking, cheque or Deposit at a SCU branch for cash or cheque. Bank account details are available from the office for Internet banking and deposit at a SCU branch. A receipt will be issued for all monies paid, these will be emailed where possible or placed in the Parent Files located outside the children's room and we ask that you collect them on a regular basis.
- To pay your fees by Direct Deposit via Internet banking or to Deposit at a SCU Branch, our account details are:
Account Name: Glenbrook Preschool Kindergarten Incorporated
Account #: 717595
Reference: Please use your child's name to ensure prompt allocation of the payment to the correct child.
- If your child is leaving preschool, notice in writing must be given two (2) weeks in advance(during school term), or two (2) weeks fees will be charged in lieu of notice.
- We are a 'Registered' preschool. Please speak to Family Assistance Office about claiming CCB Registered Care Rebate.
- If you are experiencing any difficulties in the payment of fees at any time throughout the year, please feel free to come and discuss them with us. You will not know if we can help, unless you ask.
- Login to Hubworks at anytime to view your Fee Status using your Parent Username and Password (please contact the office if you need your login details sent to you)https://glenbrookps.hubworks.com.au/